Sale 20% Off Radiator Cover Grilles – Radiator Cover Designs Made Easy
We are currently having a 20% off sale on our 3-dimensional radiator cabinet grilles. Our functional works of art make any radiator cover the most beautiful radiator cabinet cover.
Our radiator grilles manufacturing process includes post curing or tempering the grilles to withstand heat up to 200 degrees. Radiators usually produce heat of 130-140 degrees. We offer special finishes just for our radiator grilles and exterior foundation vent covers.
Radiator covers are best made by a local craftsman, cabinet maker, carpenter or handyman. But whoever makes your cabinet, insist they use radiator grilles made by Beaux-Arts Classic Products. There are no other 3-Dimensional grille designs in the marketplace. Our functional works of art will make your radiator cover extraordinary.
To assist you in your design, we are offering complimentary stand alone Radiator Cover Designs with .pdf’s that you can print or download. Please review the radiator cover drawings shown here. You may find the exact size and fit for your radiator. If you don’t see the size and fit that works, we can assist you and make a drawing specifically for your radiator. Drawings are important since they can be used to email local cabinet makers and carpenters so that you can get multiple bids and find the right person for your project.
Requirements for assistance from us:
- Measure the width, height and depth (distance from the wall) of your radiator(s).
- Text us photos of your radiator(s) to 301-789-6016.
- Include the measurements, your name and email in the message bar before texting the photo(s).
- Select your radiator grille style and finish. Example: Louis XIV in Antique Brass or Arts and Crafts in Nickel.
The only compensation we insist on is a “Before” and a few “after” good quality photographs of your completed radiator cabinet to show off our grille.
Before you email the drawing to your local craftsman or cabinetmaker:
- Select the paint color or wood type and stain you want for your cabinet.
- Customize the radiator cover design drawing we sent you (Marble top, egg and dart molding, grilles inset or flush).
- Send photos of your existing radiator or cabinet, showing any cut off valves or base molding that would need cutting.
- Include your name, address, phone and best way and time to contact you.
- Include Beaux-Arts Classic Products phone number (410-867-0790) in case they have questions about the drawing.
- Give them your time schedule and time when they can see the room where the radiator(s) are located.
Before your handyman starts the project:
- Order the grille(s) required from Beaux-Arts Classic Products. We can ship to you or your cabinet maker.
- Schedule your radiator cover installation.
- Enjoy the transformation of your radiator which will last generations.
- Text us photo(s) to 301-789-6016 so we can add them to our Product Gallery.
Here is a sample of one of our radiator cover designs and a customer image of the finished radiator cover.
Before and After photos of the above inspiration drawing. As you can see this customer was inspired and created this handsome built in cabinet.
This radiator cabinet design was built to the drawing specifications.
The 20% off radiator cover grille sale will end with the reopening of businesses in the State of Maryland.
Comments are closed