Now you can add repositionable, removeable wallpaper to your Architectural Wall Panels. This Versailles inspired design you can Do-It-Yourself using Cutting Edge Stencil Versailles Narrow Panel or purchase our handpainted Giclee Repositionable Wallpaper. The Louis XIV Architectural Narrow Wall Panels with Rosettes are then installed over the canvas art.
- Panel Size: 20-1/2″W x 56″H
- Versailles Design: 8-1/4″W x 45″H
- Versailles Design plus the border: 15-1/2″W x 48″H
- The background shown is Cream with a Green Border
- The Stencil Color Palette matches our White Linen Finish
- The canvas panel is shown with our Louis XIV Double Headpiece Set with 4 Rosettes
We do not recommend applying repositionable wallpaper to matte or flat paints. Repositionable wallpaper uses a water-based adhesive that can cause matte surfaces to be peeled away upon removal. We recommend applying repositionable wallpaper to the following paint finishes: Premium Eggshell, Semi-Gloss, or Satin.
- Apply repositionable-removeable wallpaper on smooth surfaces painted with premium eggshell, semi-gloss or satin paint.
Beaux-Arts Classic Products also offers custom hand painted canvas designs that can serve as a perfect center for our panels. Our artist will work with you on an appropriate design and use your color palette to create just the right artwork to compliment your interior. After the custom artwork arrives, you simply attach them to your wall like wallpaper, then install the panel molding over the edges of the canvas for a fabulous look that is both classical and timeless.
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."