- 9-1/2″ Outside Diameter
- 6.7″ Inside Diameter
LED Wafer Thin Recessed Lights are the future of lighting. LED’s produce the least expensive longest lasting light available in the market.
The electrical cost of operating an LED light for three hours per day is under $3.00 annually. Their life expectancy is over 15 years. LED’s
do not get hot, and are powered by low voltage DC current, and hence are not fire hazards.
Therefore, LED Wafer Thin recessed Lights do not require the canister and baffle needed for fire prevention from recessed lights
using hot incandescent light bulbs. As a result, they are so much easier and economical to install. They are generally thinner than
drywall, which means they can be placed anywhere on the ceiling even directly under pipes, ceiling beams or floor joist.
How To Install an LED Wafer Thin Recessed Light
- Made to fit 6″ Wafer Thin LED by Lithonia Lighting or the many other recessed light manufacturers who use the same standards as Lithonia.
- Total size 9-1/2″ diameter x 3/4″ thick
- Inner hole diameter 6.7″
- Inner lip 6.7″
- Available in over 14 finishes
- Hand Cast in urethane resin
- Awards: Top 100 products, Residential Lighting Magazine, 2005 & 2006
- Beaux-Arts Classic Products originated first ever decorative trims for recessed lights in 2003
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 1 in|
Aged Copper, Aged Gold, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Bone, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold, White