The Louis XV Centerpiece Medallion is an elegant centerpiece which is fabulous in a premium finish which calls attention to the graceful carving. The shape of the centerpiece is unique and works beautifully when there is a rectangular dining table.
- 32″W x 38-1/2″L x 5/16″ Relief
- A premium finish is a custom color palette containing up to (9) nine colors from a nationally available paint manufacturer. It includes a complimentary phone and email consultation with our Artist/Designer to create your custom color palette. You will receive a sample showing your custom color palette and color placement for your approval.
|Dimensions||40 × 36 × 6 in|
Antique Cherry, Antique Gold, Bone, Burnished Gold, Field Stone, Gold Stone, Gray Wash, Nickel, Old Wood Gold, Platinum Gold, Theater Antique Gold
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."
- Panel Moulding; Freight is calculated on destination with a minimum of $45. Shipping will be calculated separately for large orders.