This Louis XIV style decorative grille can be used to cover a 12″ x 16″ heating and air conditioning duct as either a supply grille or a return air register. In addition it can be used as a speaker grille, foundation vent cover, return air filter grille or radiator cover.
- Made to cover 12″ x 16″ duct
- Total size 14″ x 18″x 3/8″
- Frame width 1-5/16″
- Orientation: horizontal
- Available in 14 finishes
- Hand cast in Urethane Resin
- Suggested screws for installation – #6 flathead
- 4 pre-drilled screw holes
- Not suitable for floor use
- Urethane Resin, “Onyx”
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 4 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.