- Authentic Louis XIV Wall Panel set, single headpiece with two side pieces
- Original corners, headpiece and side pieces hand carved in 1700’s
- Panel set includes 4 corners, 1 headpiece, 2 side pieces, 16 feet of molding & adhesive
- Panel size can be large or small, adjusting to the size you need
- Corner design: acanthus S-curves with C-curve projection from flower
- Corner size 11″ x 7-1/2″ x 3/4″ (4 corners included with this set, 2 right, 2 left)
- Headpiece design: 2 large S-curves with large plume center
- Headpiece size 16″ x 9-1/4″ x 3/4″ ( 1 headpiece included with this set)
- Side piece design: Stylized fleur-de-lis with small lily flower chain up the center
- Side piece size 5-1/2″ X 6″ X 3/4″ ( 2 side pieces included with this set)
- Fits with “Taurus” (bull nose) type molding, 3/4″ wide, 3/8″ thick
all pieces have two notches in corner backs, to seamlessly attach Taurus molding
- Orientation: horizontal or vertical, headpieces horizontal up or down
- Available in over 20 finishes ( molding finished to match corners)
- Hand Cast in Urethane Resin
- Use to make panels on walls and ceilings, great for two story front foyers
- Install using clear adhesive caulk
- See extended information for more panel ideas and design tips
- The headpiece are hand cast in urethane resin
- The molding is a Taurus type in wood
Beaux-Artes panel sets are expandable to accommodate the size of most walls or ceilings. Because they come in kits with 16 feet of molding, these panels can be adjusted to fit any width and height. On walls, panels look best when the molding is spaced under 40″ wide and under 70″ tall. Wall panels usually start about 24″ off the floor and stop about a foot from the crown molding or ceiling. Rather than make a panel too wide it looks best when several panels are arranged in series.
Installing our panels is easy since all the ornamental pieces have a notch in their backs for the molding to fit into. The notches provide a seamless fit between the molding and the ornament. The molding is easy to cut to the desired length with a handsaw. Both the molding and the ornamental pieces come pre-finished in any of Beaux-Artes faux finishes. Panel sets also include our favorite adhesive to make the job easy. It only takes about an hour to carefully install these panels.
You can use whatever you desire in the panels to achieve the look you desire. Our panels can be used in conjunction with wallpaper, stencils, murals, venetian plaster and faux finishes. Before installing just tape out the size of the panels in order to paint whatever you decide, then use the molding and ornamental pieces to cover the edges.
Beaux-Artes also makes custom hand painted canvas designs that can serve as a perfect center for our panels. Our artist will work with you on an appropriate design and use your color palette to create just the right artwork to compliment your interior. After the custom artwork arrives, you simply attach them to your wall like wallpaper, then install the panel molding over the edges of the canvas for a fabulous look that is both classical and timeless.
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."