- Authentic Louis XIV Wall Panel set with double headpieces
- Original corners & headpiece hand carved in 1700’s
- Panel set includes 4 corners, 2 headpieces, 14 feet of molding & adhesive
- We will cut your molding to size for $30
- Panel size can be large or small, adjusting to the size you need
- Corner design: acanthus S-curves with C-curve projection from flower
- Corner size 11″ x 7-1/2″ x 3/4″ (4 corners included with this set, 2 right, 2 left)
- Headpiece design: 2 large S-curves with large plume center
- Headpiece size 16″ x 9-1/4″ x 3/4″ ( 2 headpieces included with this set)
- Fits with “Taurus” (bull nose) type molding, 3/4″ wide, 3/8″ thick
- All pieces have notches in their backs, to seamlessly attach Taurus molding
- Orientation: horizontal or vertical, headpieces horizontal either up or down
- Available in over 9 finishes ( molding finished to match corners)
- Hand Cast in Urethane Resin
- Use to make panels on walls and ceilings, great for two story front foyers
- Install using clear adhesive caulk
- See extended information for more panel ideas and design tips
- The headpiece are hand cast in urethane resin
- The molding is a Taurus type in wood
Beaux-Arts Classic Products panel sets are expandable to accommodate the size of most walls or ceilings. Because they come in kits with 14 feet of molding, these panels can be adjusted to fit any width and height. On walls, panels look best when the molding is spaced under 40″ wide and under 70″ tall. Wall panels usually start about 24″ off the floor and stop about a foot from the crown molding or ceiling. Rather than make a panel too wide it looks best when several panels are arranged in series.
Installing our panels is easy since all the ornamental pieces have a notch in their backs for the molding to fit into. The notches provide a seamless fit between the molding and the ornament. The molding is easy to cut to the desired length with a handsaw, or we can cut your molding to the size you desire for an additional $30 charge. Both the molding and the ornamental pieces come pre-finished in any of Beaux-Arts Classic Products faux finishes. Panel sets also include our favorite adhesive to make the job easy. It only takes about an hour to carefully install these panels.
You can use whatever you desire in the panels to achieve the look you desire. Our panels can be used in conjunction with wallpaper, stencils, murals, venetian plaster and faux finishes. Before installing just tape out the size of the panels in order to paint whatever you decide, then use the molding and ornamental pieces to cover the edges.
|Dimensions||100 × 6 × 6 in|
Antique Cherry, Bone, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Flat White, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Umber Gold