5″ 3-Dimensional LED Dome Light and decorative trim for Recessed Lights
- Intricately designed, 3-dimensional plain dome Style Sky.
- Reduced glare with indirect illumination
- Dimmable for enhanced mood lighting
- Interior color: White
- Finish: White
- Material: Die-cast aluminum/Polycarbonate and Urethane Resin Decorative Trim
- Light Temperature: 2700K
- Trim Type: Flanged
- Flanged Option Trim: Height 3.18″, Diameter 6.68″
- 9.2 Watt (684 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90
The Victorian Recessed Light trim LR-WF601 is made to fit the new 6″ Wafer Thin LED by Lithonia Lighting, or the many other recessed light manufacturers who use the same standards as Lithonia.
- Outside Dimensions: 9-1/2″
- Inside Dimensions: 6.7″
- Relief: 3/4″
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."