- Authentic French Renaissance Wall Panel set with garland headpiece
- Original corners & headpiece hand carved in 1800’s
- Panel set includes 4 corners, 1 headpiece, 14 feet of molding & adhesive
- Panel size can be large or small, adjusting to the size you need
- Corner design: diagonal C-Curve scroll with floral details
- Corner size 6-1/8″ x 6-1/8″ x 3/4″ (4 corners included with this set)
- Headpiece design: floral garland arrangement with drops
- Headpiece size 17″ x 6-1/4″ x 3/4″ ( 1 headpiece included with this set)
- Fits with “Taurus” (bull nose) type molding, 3/4″ wide, 3/8″ thick
- has two notches in corners & headpiece, to seamlessly attach Taurus molding
- Orientation: corners horizontal or vertical, headpiece horizontal only
- Available in over 20 finishes ( molding finished to match corners)
- Hand Cast in Urethane Resin
- Use to make panels on walls, ceilings, doors and wainscoting
- Install using clear adhesive caulk
- See extended information for panel ideas and design tips
- Watch video below to see how quick and easy they are to install
- The corners are hand cast in urethane resin
- The molding is a Taurus type in wood
Beaux-Arts Classic Products panel sets are expandable to accommodate the size of most walls or ceilings. Because they come in kits with 14 feet of molding, these panels can be adjusted to fit any width and height. On walls, panels look best when the molding is spaced under 40″ wide and under 70″ tall. Wall panels usually start about 24″ off the floor and stop about a foot from the crown molding or ceiling. Rather than make a panel too wide it looks best when several panels are arranged in series.
Installing our panels is easy since all the ornamental pieces have a notch in their backs for the molding to fit into. The notches provide a seamless fit between the molding and the ornament. The molding is easy to cut to the desired length with a handsaw. Both the molding and the ornamental pieces come pre-finished in any of Beaux-Arts faux finishes. Panel sets also include our favorite adhesive to make the job easy. It only takes about an hour to carefully install these panels.
You can use whatever you desire in the panels to achieve the look you desire. Our panels can be used in conjunction with wallpaper, stencils, murals, venetian plaster and faux finishes. Before installing just tape out the size of the panels in order to paint whatever you decide, then use the molding and ornamental pieces to cover the edges.
|Dimensions||100 × 6 × 6 in|
Aged Copper, Aged Gold, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bone, Chinese Red, Field Stone, Flat White, Gold Stone, Gray Wash, Nickel, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Palace Gold, Pewter, Platinum Gold, Rubbed Bronze, Sunset Gold
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.