- Authentic French Renaissance garland headpiece
- Original headpiece hand carved in 1800’s
- Headpiece only, also available in wall panel sets
- Headpiece design: floral garland arrangement with drops
- Headpiece size 17″ x 6-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Fits with “Taurus” (bull nose) type molding, 3/4″ wide, 3/8″ thick
- Headpiece has two notches in back , to seamlessly attach Taurus molding
- Orientation: horizontal only
- Available in over 20 finishes ( molding finished to match corners)
- Hand Cast in Urethane Resin
- Use to make panels on walls, ceilings, doors and wainscoting
- Install using clear adhesive caulk
- See extended information for panel ideas and design tips
- Watch video below to see how quick and easy they are to install
- The corners are hand cast in urethane resin
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."