The Empire Period Plaster Bell Running Ornament molding connects the side and corner ornaments. Themoulding can easily be mixed with our other period medallions, corners and side ornaments to achieve the look that is perfect for your interior.
- 1-1/2″ x 3/8″ Relief
- A Standard Finish is selected from any of our Hand-Painted Decorative Ceiling Finishes
- Preparation of Ceiling Medallion for Installation
- Some ceiling medallions have holes precasted in them for access to electrical boxes and some do not. Any size hole can be cut by the installer with either a drill bit or for larger holes with a saber saw. The canopy of cup of the fixture will then fit over this hole.
- The installer must now decide if the piece will be fastened to the ceiling with galvanized toggle bolts or with galvanized wood screws directly to the ceiling joists above. Concrete ceilings will require expandable lead fasteners. In any case, the installer will select from four to six drilling locations on the piece. These spots will be bored and counter sunk to accommodate the screws. The best spots will be those on the design that are think, solid and plain. the piece will then be pulled securely to the ceiling with 1/4 inch toggle bolts, no. 12 screws or concrete anchors as required.
- Pointing and Patching
- The mounted piece will be pointed around the edges and the counter sunk screw heads will be filled with plaster. The wet aint brush method of smoothing and blending the setting plaster will make the piece a fireproof extension of the ceiling.l After it dries, the piece can then be primed and finished.
Aged Copper, Aged Gold, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Antique Gold, Bone, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Field Stone, Flat White, French Gold, Gold Stone, Gray Wash, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Palace Gold, Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Stainless, Sunset Gold, Umber Gold
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."
- Panel Moulding; Freight is calculated on destination with a minimum of $45. Shipping will be calculated separately for large orders.