Decorative Suspended T-Bar Ceiling Grille #RR-209-SCI-2×2
Availability: This item is made to order. Please allow 2 weeks.
Covers Duct Size: 2ft x 2ft ceiling grid
Frame Size: 23-5/8″ x 23-5/8″
Decorative Arts and Crafts style suspended T-Bar ceiling grille fits standard 2′ x 2′ ceiling grids.
The Suspended T-Bar Ceiling Decorative Grille just drops in to the standard 2′ x 2′ ceiling grid.
- Outside frame: 23-5/8″H x 23-5/8″W
- Inner grille: 19-1/4″H x 19-1/4″W
- Shown in Gray Wash
- Thickness .375″
- For ceiling grid 2′ x 2′
- Material: Urethane Resin
- Free Air Flow: 274 square inches
- Easily fits into 2ft x 2ft drop ceilings
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."