- Authentic Classical Wall Panel
- Original corners hand carved in mid 1800’s
- Panel set includes 4 corners, 14 feet of molding & adhesive
- Corner design: two tight floral S-curves with C-curve drapery
- Corner size 7-1/4″ x 7-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Fits with “Taurus” (bull nose) type molding, 3/4″ wide, 3/8″ thick
- Corners have two notches in back, to seamlessly attach Taurus molding
- Orientation: diagonal
- Available in over 20 finishes ( molding finished to match corners)
- Corners hand cast in Urethane Resin, molding made from Red Oak
- Use to make panels on walls, doors, ceilings and wainscoting (below chair rail)
- Install using clear adhesive caulk
- See extended information for panel ideas and design tips
- Watch video below to see how quick and easy they are to install
- The corners are hand cast in urethane resin
- The molding is a Taurus type in wood
Beaux-Arts Classic Products panel sets are expandable to accommodate the size of most walls or ceilings. Because they come in kits with 14 feet of molding, these panels can be adjusted to fit any width and height. On walls, panels look best when the molding is spaced under 40″ wide and under 70″ tall. Wall panels usually start about 24″ off the floor and stop about a foot from the crown molding or ceiling. Rather than make a panel too wide it looks best when several panels are arranged in series.
Installing our panels is easy since all the ornamental pieces have a notch in their backs for the molding to fit into. The notches provide a seamless fit between the molding and the ornament. The molding is easy to cut to the desired length with a handsaw. Both the molding and the ornamental pieces come pre-finished in any of Beaux-Arts faux finishes. Panel sets also include our favorite adhesive to make the job easy. It only takes about an hour to carefully install these panels.
You can use whatever you desire in the panels to achieve the look you desire. Our panels can be used in conjunction with wallpaper, stencils, murals, venetian plaster and faux finishes. Before installing just tape out the size of the panels in order to paint whatever you decide, then use the molding and ornamental pieces to cover the edges.
|Dimensions||98 × 6 × 6 in|
Aged Copper, Aged Gold, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bone, Chinese Red, Field Stone, Flat White, Gold Stone, Gray Wash, Nickel, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Palace Gold, Pewter, Platinum Gold, Rubbed Bronze, Sunset Gold