The Arts and Crafts style decorative return air filter grille is made to fit a 14″ x 24″ filter.
Beaux-Arts Classic Products Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles were originally made in New York State in approximately 1870-1914. In our opinion they are the most outstanding grilles ever made in the USA. They were a particular favorite of Andrew Carnegie who placed them in most of the “Carnegie Libraries” he built for any municipality who requested one from 1883 to 1929. These Arts and Crafts style grilles feature an intriguing combination of flowing ornamental details including stylized leaves, ribbons, and twisted ropes interwoven with geometric shapes including diamonds, squares and circles. Today Beaux-Arts is manufacturing these grilles in the USA using the highest quality urethane resin which captures the exact details of the originals. With 3-D software and scanners we are able to recreate the handsome pattern to accommodate modern HVAC sizes.
- Made to fit a 14″ x 24″ filter
- Total size: 20-1/4″ x 30-1/4″
- The filter grille has a door with a latch that opens to change filters and locks in place.
- Our filter grilles come with 2 pieces of black fiber glass mesh. The mesh camouflages a blue, white or pink filter to black.
- Your filter grille comes with pre-cut trim moulding in the same finish as the decorative grille.
- Orientation: horizontal or vertical
- Available: in over 20 finishes
- Hand cast in urethane resin
- All hardware provided.
Beaux-Arts Classic Products Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles were originally made in New York State in approximately 1870-1914. They are the most outstanding grilles ever made in the USA. Andrew Carnegie placed them in most of the Carnegie Libraries from 1883 to 1929. We have been manufacturing these historical reproductions in the USA since 1990, using the highest quality urethane resin which is strong, dimensionally stable and heat resistant and captures the exact details of the originals.
Aged Copper, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Rubbed Bronze, White