This Arts and Crafts radiator cover decorative grille design is 24″ x 30″
- Radiator Cover Grille Design is 24″ x 30″ duct
- Total size 26″ x 32″
- Frame width: 1-5/16″
- Orientation: either horizontal or vertical
- Hand cast in Urethane Resin
- Not suitable for floor use
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
Beaux-Artes’ Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles were originally made in New York State in approximately 1870-1914. They are the most outstanding grilles ever made in the USA. Andrew Carnegie placed them in most of the Carnegie Libraries from 1883 to 1929. We have been manufacturing these historical reproductions in the USA since 1990, using the highest quality urethane resin which is strong, dimensionally stable and heat resistant and captures the exact details of the originals.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 6 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
- Radiator Cover Grille Design is 20″ x 24 x 3/8"
- Frame width 1-5/16″
- Orientation: horizontal
- Frame Width: 22" x 26"