This Arts and Crafts style decorative grille covers a 24″ x 30″ heating and air conditioning duct as either a supply vent cover or a return air grille. In addition, it can be used as a speaker grille, foundation vent cover, return air filter grille, radiator cover.
- Made to cover 24″ x 30″ duct
- Total size 26″ x 32″
- Frame width: 1-5/16″
- Orientation: either horizontal or vertical
- Available in over 14 finishes
- Hand cast in Urethane Resin
- Suggested screws for installation: #6 flathead
- Screws required: 8 wall/8 ceiling
- Not suitable for floor use
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
Beaux-Artes’ Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles were originally made in New York State in approximately 1870-1914. They are the most outstanding grilles ever made in the USA. Andrew Carnegie placed them in most of the Carnegie Libraries from 1883 to 1929. We have been manufacturing these historical reproductions in the USA since 1990, using the highest quality urethane resin which is strong, dimensionally stable and heat resistant and captures the exact details of the originals.
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 6 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.