Arts and Crafts Grille #RR-209-20×24
Availability: This item is made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks.
Covers Duct Size: 20″ x 24″
Frame Size: 22″ x 26″
Thickness: 3/8″Frame Width: 1-5/16″
“FedEx delivered my order today. I was pleasantly surprised that it arrived ahead of schedule. I opened the box with a great deal of anxiety that normally accompanies receipt of an expensive, non returnable, custom order placed via the internet. I had an idea in my head of what it was supposed to look like. I envisioned this custom masterpiece turning an eyesore into a work of art which would turn my entryway into a welcoming space. Sometimes the ideas in my head don’t closely match reality. That is the case with this order. It is by far and away much better than I had expected. I can’t wait to have it installed. The vent cover is absolutely beautiful. The workmanship exceeds anything I have seen (even in my visits the old historic mansions in our country). It is everything I had hoped for and more. I can’t wait to show it off.” Carole, Scranton, PA, 1-2020
This Arts and Crafts style decorative grille covers a 20″ x 24″ heating and air conditioning duct as either a supply vent cover or a return air grille. In addition it can be used as a apeaker grille, foundation vent cover, return air filter grille, radiator cover.
- Made to cover 20″ x 24″ duct
- Total size 22″ x 26″
- Frame width: 1-5/16″
- Orientation: either horizontal or vertical
- Available in 14 finishes
- Hand cast in Urethane Resin
- Suggested screws for installation: #6 roundhead
- Screws required: 4 wall/8 ceiling
- Not suitable for floor use
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
Beaux-Arts Classic Products Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles were originally made in New York State in approximately 1870-1914. They are the most outstanding grilles ever made in the USA. Andrew Carnegie placed them in most of the Carnegie Libraries from 1883 to 1929. We have been manufacturing these historical reproductions in the USA since 1990, using the highest quality urethane resin which is strong, dimensionally stable and heat resistant and captures the exact details of the originals.
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."