The Arts and Crafts style decorative grille can be used to cover a 14″ x 24″ heating and air conditioning duct as either a supply grille or a return air register. Beaux-Arts Classic Products Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles were originally made in New York State in approximately 1870-1914. In our opinion they are the most outstanding grilles ever made in the USA. They were a particular favorite of Andrew Carnegie who placed them in most of the “Carnegie Libraries” he built for any municipality who requested one from 1883 to 1929. These Arts and Crafts style grilles feature an intriguing combination of flowing ornamental details including stylized leaves, ribbons, and twisted ropes interwoven with geometric shapes including diamonds, squares and circles. Today Beaux-Arts is manufacturing these grilles in the USA using the highest quality urethane resin which captures the exact details of the originals. With 3-D software and scanners we are able to recreate the handsome pattern to accommodate modern HVAC sizes.
- Made to cover a 14″ x 24″ duct
- Total size: 16″ x 26″
- Frame width: 1-5/16″
- Orientation: horizontal or vertical
- Available: in over 20 finishes
- Hand cast in urethane resin
- Suggested screws for installation: #6 flathead
- Screws required: 4 wall/6 ceiling
- Not suitable for floors
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
|Dimensions||36 × 24 × 4 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."
- Panel Moulding; Freight is calculated on destination with a minimum of $45. Shipping will be calculated separately for large orders.