Arts and Crafts Grille #RR-209-14×14
Availability: This item is made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks.
Covers Duct Size: 14″ x 14″
Frame Size: 16″ x 16″
Thickness: 3/8″Frame Width: 1-5/16″
This Arts and Crafts style decorative grille covers a 14″ x 14″ heating and air conditioning duct as either a supply vent cover or a return air grille. In addition it can be used as a speaker grille, foundation vent cover, return air filter grille, radiator cover.
- Made to cover 14″ x 14″ duct
- Total size 16″ x 16″
- frame width: 1-5/16″
- Orientation: either horizontal or vertical
- Available in 14 finishes
- Hand cast in Urethane Resin
- Suggested screws for installation: #6 roundhead
- Screws required: 4 wall/4 ceiling
- Not suitable for floor use
“Just thought I’d let you know the installation is now complete, and we’re very happy with the final result. Attached are a couple of pics of the grilles installed – as we had mentioned, without a diffuser. The AC guys had boxes made to terminate the ductwork and to mount the grilles. One is in our bedroom, the other in a hallway.
Looks we might have started a trend – apparently there is some interest from others about these. Good luck!!
Many thanks for your help..” P. Buckingham, Australia
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."