This Arts and Crafts style decorative grille covers a 14″ x 14″ heating and air conditioning duct as either a supply vent cover or a return air grille. In addition it can be used as a speaker grille, foundation vent cover, return air filter grille, radiator cover.
- Made to cover 14″ x 14″ duct
- Total size 16″ x 16″
- frame width: 1-5/16″
- Orientation: either horizontal or vertical
- Available in 14 finishes
- Hand cast in Urethane Resin
- Suggested screws for installation: #6 roundhead
- Screws required: 4 wall/4 ceiling
- Not suitable for floor use
“Just thought I’d let you know the installation is now complete, and we’re very happy with the final result. Attached are a couple of pics of the grilles installed – as we had mentioned, without a diffuser. The AC guys had boxes made to terminate the ductwork and to mount the grilles. One is in our bedroom, the other in a hallway.
Looks we might have started a trend – apparently there is some interest from others about these. Good luck!!
Many thanks for your help..” P. Buckingham, Australia
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 4 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold