6″ Victorian Style Recessed Light Trim fits Halo and June recessed light canisters. Fits the original 6″ baffles with removable white trim ring.
- Inner hole diameter 4-1/2″, inner rim maximum size 5″
Hardware Manufacturers: Halo, Cooper Lighting H-7, Lightolier, Lytecaster 6-3/4″, Juno Lighting IC2″, Progress (various 6″) Most other 6″ canisters
“I honestly do not give 5 stars to anyone because no one is perfect but I didn’t get the option of 4.99 stars lol so you get 5. Not only did I receive the most beautiful recessed light medallions but they called me to make sure that I was ordering the right size for my lights. Asked for pictures of cans and what type of bulb I was going to use, even asked to speak to the electrician if possible (he was speaking to the electrician since it was me) and gave me his cell phone number to contact him directly if I needed to. I emailed him when my order came in to tell him how thrilled I was with my new medallions and baffles. They are so beautiful. I will update with pictures of them installed. He sent me an email back saying welcome and even gives me some pointers on what I should do to make my lights even more beautiful after seeing what type of cans I had installed. Never have I ever had a company care so much for my happiness. Side note: As I was typing this I looked back at my emails because I didn’t want to misspell Mr. Kershner’s name and I saw a new email from him and as I was reading it my eyes burned with tears of pure joy. I had mistakenly ordered hand painted baffles when I was wanting hand painted recessed eyeball baffles (which they don’t do since the eyeballs move and could scratch the paint off) and asked him If it was possible to order them hand painted anyway and he said he would check. Well, in his email not only are they hand painting me 3 of them (all that I needed) they’re at no charge!! “From one flood victim to another, this is part of your relief package.” is what was on my invoice. I will forever hold this place deep in my heart and will shout at the top of my lungs for ALL to know about this place and the type of people they employ. So, I would like to retract my first statement of no one is perfect, Beaux-Artes is perfect because they employ ANGELS!” Texas, C. Petranella 2019
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."