6″ Victorian Recessed Light Trim with 8mm faceted Czech crystal chain and 1-1/2″ Clear U-Drop Crystals
Inner hole diameter 5-7/8″, inner rim maximum size 6-1/8″.
- Beaux-Artes 6″ decorative recessed light trims are designed to fit around the recessed light trims (baffle and rim combination) of the following manufacturers:
- Halo (by Cooper Lighting) 6″ trims, series 310, 312 and 353 baffles and #426 reflectors
- Juno Lighting 6″ IC20 and TC20 canister, with Halo type baffles (see above)
- Commercial Electric 5″ trims, Series C102 Baffles with spring type hangars
Product Information Made to fit Halo type 6″ recessed lights and baffles plus most other manufacturers use Halo standards for 6″ recessed lights. Will also fit 6″ Juno recessed lights (must use Halo type baffles). Total size 9-1/8″ diameter x .625″ thick. Inner hole diameter 5-13/16″. Inner lip 6-1/8″ to fit onto outer flange on baffle. Baffles sold separately, MBAF110 (white), MBAF111 (black), MBAF112 (gold), MBAF113 (Silver), MBAF114 (Stainless), MBAF150 hand painted to match decorative trims. Also fits eyeball fixtures, MBAF120 (White), MBAF121 (Bloack), MBAF124 (Stainless. Available in over 20 finishes. Hand cast in urethane resin Awards: Top 100 Products, Residential Lighting Magazine 2005, 2006. Beaux-Artes originated first ever decorative trims for recessed lights in 2003.
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Flat White, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
Amber, Amethyst, Aqua, Aurora Borealis, Clear with Gold Pinning, Clear with Silver Pinning, Emerald, Olivine, Platinum, Rose, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, Smoky Quartz
Clear with Gold Pins, Clear with Silver Pins
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.