5″ Victorian Style Recessed Light Decorative Trim for Lightolier 5″ recessed light canisters. Also fits LED Trims up to 6″ in diameter.
Two Minute Makeover
- Made to fit Lightolier 5″ Lytecaster 1000 series dome type canisters
- Total size 9″ diameter x .5625″ thick
- Inner hole diameter 5-1/8″
- Inner lip 5-7/8″ to fit onto outer flange on Lightolier dome type canisters
- Works with all Lightolier, Lytecaster 5″ series reflectors, step baffles and aperture cones
- Available in over 20 finishes
- Hand Cast in urethane resin
- Awards: Top 100 products, Residential Lighting Magazine, 2005 & 2006
- Beaux-Artes originated first ever decorative trims for recessed lights in 2003
Use with hardware manufacturers: Lightolier 5″ Dome Reflectors, 5″ Lytecaster 1000 series reflectors, step baffles and aperture cones
1. All returns require an RMS number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RMS number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RMS number.
2. There is up to a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online.
3. Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
4. Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
5. Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting, or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
6. All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."