Beaux-Arts Classic Products Design Services – Wall Panel Layout and Design
Beaux-Arts Classic Products offers Design Services by Designer and Artist, Melanie Kershner, to assist our customers in ordering our products as well as creating timeless and classic designs utilizing ornamentation, customized finishes and hand painted canvases. Melanie has been an interior designer and fine artist for over thirty years. Please visit our Design Services Gallery to see some of her work.
Our Design Services are broken down into 4 categories:
- Wall Panel Layout and Design Services
- Ornamentation Design Services
- Ceiling Layout and Design Services
- Recessed Lighting Design Services
Wall Panel Layout and Design Services
Wall Panel Layout and Design Services are for customers who have decided that they want to hire our Artist/Designer to configure the panel layout and/or design. We do not provide complimentary design services to calculate the size of your wall panels and their configuration on the wall.
1. The first step for assistance with a Wall Panel Layout is to email us measurements, noting the location of all wall interruptions; such as windows, doors, fireplace, outlets, speakers and HVAC vents. It is also good to send digital images of the walls/room where you plan on using the wall panels. This is the minimum necessary to create a dimensioned drawing that can be used as a reference for installing the wall panels. $100 is the minimum cost for a Wall Panel Layout for one room.
2. Step 2 involves communicating with our Artist/Designer for assistance in developing a Wall Panel Layout and Design. Prior to discussing your project she will need to have information relating to the needs of your project. You may wish to discuss panel sizes such as using narrow panels in conjunction with larger panels, wall panel styles, panel finishes, hand painted canvas panels, additional ornament, finishes for the walls outside the panels, finishes for inside the panels. Digital images are important to show the context of the room, dimensions, and information about furnishings and colors that need to be considered in creating your design . You can provide us with specific colors by using a major paint company, or send us swatches of colors and any existing wallpaper and fabrics. Email us all the appropriate details for your project and be sure to include telephone contact information. Once all the necessary information has been provided you will be contacted to set up a complimentary consultation to discuss the overall project details and be given an estimate for the Design. The Project Design Fee Minimum is $100 and contingent on the scope of your project.
3. Step 3 The Design Consultation. You will be provided with all necessary elements that comprise your Wall Panel Layout and Design. Samples are sent for all custom finishes, and hand painted canvases.
Comments are closed